Under revision! I have been starting to add permission levels next to all the commands on this page, but for the time being, only some of them have permission levels noted. Apologies for the mess; I hope to have this task finished soon.
- Tells CoeBot to begin monitoring your channel. Must be executed from the bot's channel. Everyone
- Tells CoeBot to stop monitoring your channel. Owners
- Displays the topic. If no topic is provided, the channel title will be displayed. Everyone
- topic [new topic]
- Changes the topic. Mods
- Displays the current number of stream viewers Everyone.
- Displays the number of people connected to chat. Everyone
- Displays the time that the stream started at, and the amount of time since then.
- Displays the track currently playing on the streamer's Last.fm account. (See set lastfm to configure Last.fm integration.)
- Links to the lastfm profile
- Links to the currently playing song on lastfm
- Displays the link to bot help documentation (this page). Everyone
- Runs a 30 second commercial. You must use followme to get CoeBot to follow your account and add the bot as a channel editor. Mods
- Cancels the running of a commercial if one was queued up. Mods
- Displays the current Twitch game. Everyone
- game [new game]
- Sets the current Twitch game (bot must be channel editor).Mods
- Displays the current Twitch status. Everyone
- status [new status]
- Sets the current Twitch status (bot must be channel editor). Mods
- statusgame <new game>
- Sets the stream title and pulls the current game from Steam. If not a Steam game, sets the game to "Not Playing"
- steamgame Everyone
- Updates the game to the steam game currently being played. If steam game is unavailable, sets the game to "Not Playing"
- Updates the game to the last played game on Xbox Live
- Request the bot to follow your Twitch account. Can only be done in your own channel. Owners
- Returns the max concurrent viewers of all time for this channel and also the average maximum viewer count per stream. Averages may not be accurate until a few streams are is one stream behind.
- resetmaxviewers <int>
- Resets the max viewer count for viewerstats to the new int passed in. Useful for correcting false numbers from viewbots.
- Returns the number of times a punishment (e.g. purge, ban, timeout) has been applied and how long since a punishment has happened
- Chooses a random game from the Steam games associated with your profile. (Requires Steam ID to be set, see set steam) Owners
- google <query...>
- Links to a google search for a particular topic Regulars
- wiki <query...>
- Gives the snippet associated with that Wikipedia article, might return nothing based on the style of the WikiText Regulars
- islive [channel]
- Tells whether or not a particular channel is live. Mods
- ishere <username>
- Tells whether or not a particular user is present in chat. Mods
- command add <name> <text>
- Creates a command (name) Mods
- command delete <name>
- Removes command "name" Mods
- command restrict <name> <everyone|regulars|mods|owner>
- Restricts commands to different access levels Mods
- Links to the list of custom commands for a channel Regulars
The repeat command will repeat a custom trigger every X amount of seconds passed. Message difference allows you to prevent spamming an inactive channel. It requires Y amount of messages have passed in the channel since the last iteration of the message. The default is 1 so at least one message will need to have been sent in the channel in order for the repeat to trigger.
- repeat add <name> <delay in seconds> [message difference]
- Sets a command to repeat. Mods
- repeat delete <name>
- Stops repetition and discards repetition info. Mods
- repeat on|off <name>
- Enables/disables repetition of a command, but keeps info. Mods
- repeat list
- Lists commands that will be repeated. Mods
Schedule is similar to repeat but is designed to repeat at specific times such as 5pm, hourly (on the hour), semihourly (on 0:30), etc. pattern accepts: hourly, semihourly, and crontab syntax**. Replace spaces in crontab syntax with _ (underscore)
- schedule add <name> <pattern> [message difference]
- Schedules a command. Mods
- schedule delete <name>
- Removes a scheduled command and discards scheduling info. Mods
- schedule on|off <name>
- Enables/disabled a scheduled command, but keeps info. Mods
- schedule list
- Lists scheduled commands. Mods
- schedule add youtube hourly 0 This will repeat the youtube command every hour on the hour.
- schedule add ip *_*_*_*_* 0 This will repeat the ip command every minute.
- schedule add texture *_5_*_*_* 0 This will repeat the texture at 5am every day.
Autoreplies are like custom triggers but do not require a command to be typed. The bot will check all messages for the specified pattern and reply with the response if found. Responses have a 30 second cooldown
- autoreply add <pattern> <response>
- Adds an autoreply triggered by *pattern* with the desired response. Use * to denote wildcards and _ to denote spaces in the pattern. Mods
- autoreply remove <number>
- Removes the autoreply with that index number. Do autoreply list for those values. Mods
- autoreply editresponse <index> <response>
- Edits the response for a pre-existing autoreply. Mods
- autoreply list
- Lists current autoreplies. Mods
autoreply add *what*texture* The broadcaster is using Sphax. will respond with: The broadcaster is using Sphax. if a message similar to: "What texture pack is this?" is typed.
- throw <object...>
- Throws object. Regulars
- Chooses a random viewer. Mods
- random coin
- Gives the result of a Regulars
- random <integer>
- Picks a random number between 0 and a given integer. Regulars
- random regular
- Picks a random online regular. Mods
- hug <object...>
- Hugs object
- conch <question...>
- Magic 8 Ball functionality Regulars
- urban <word/phrase...>
- Searches Urban Dictionary for definitions. Limited to 140 character response. Regulars
- me <phrase...>
- Sends a status message (i.e. "/me...") as CoeBot Mods
- Gives a link to the speedrunning race the streamer is currently participating in Everyone
- quote add <"quote...">
- Adds a new quote. Mods
- quote delete|remove <int index of quote>
- Deletes the quote at the specified index. Mods
- quote getindex <exact quote...>
- Gives the index of the quote passed in. Regulars
- quote get <int index of quote>
- Returns the quote of the requested index. Regulars
- quote random
- Returns a random quote from the quote database. Regulars
- quote search <phrase to search...>
- Searches the quote database and returns indicies of matching quotes. Mods
- poll create <option 1> <option 2>... [option n]
- Creates a new poll with the specified options. Mods
- poll start|stop
- Starts or stops the poll. Mods
- poll results
- Displays the poll's results. Mods
- vote <option>
- Votes for <option> in the poll.
- strawpoll <question>; <first choice>, <second choice>, <nth choice>
- Posts a strawpoll with the given question and choices.
- strawpoll results
- Retrieves the results of the last strawpoll.
- giveaway create <max-number> [duration]
- Creates a number-selection based giveaway with numbers from 1 - max. Duration is an optional value in seconds after which the giveaway will stop. Specifying a duration will auto-start the giveaway and stop will not need to be executed. Mods
- giveaway start|stop
- Starts or stops the giveaway. Mods
- giveaway results
- Displays winner(s). Mods
- Alias for giveaway. Mods
- Enters the raffle. Mods
- raffle enable|disable
- Enables entries in the raffle. Mods
- raffle reset
- Clears entries. Mods
- raffle count
- Displays number of entries. Mods
- raffle winner
- Picks a winner. Mods
- Short for "highlight that!". Marks a highlight in the stream. Everyone
- Provides a link to the list of highlights for this channel. Everyone
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Using a special companion program, CoeBot can keep track of information about a streamer's BOI:R game.
- boi wiki <query>
- Searches the Binding of Isaac wiki for a particular query. Regulars
- boi floor
- Shows what floor the streamer is currently on. Regulars
- boi seed
- Gives the seed for the streamer's build. Regulars
- boi items
- Lists all the items the streamer has. Regulars
- boi transformations
- Shows the streamer's progress towards each of the transformations. Regulars
- Turns slow mode on. Mods
- Turns slow mode off. Mods
- Turns subscribers only mode on. Mods
- Turns subscribers only mode off. Mods
- +b <user>
- Bans a user. Mods
- -b <user>
- Unbans a user. Mods
- +t <user>
- Times out a user. Mods
- -t <user>
- Pardons a user's timeout. Mods
- +p <user>
- Purges a user's chat history. Mods
- permit <user>
- Permits a user to post one link. Mods
- Clears chat. Mods
CoeBot can be set to ignore users whom moderators do not want to have access to CoeBot.
- ignore add|delete <channel name>
- Adds or removes a user on the ignore list. Mods
- ignore list
- Lists all of the users on the ignore list. Mods
A way to easily send followers to another channel when the user is done streaming.
- raid <channel name>
- Tells the viewers to go raid the provided channel name (provides a link). Owners
- raid list
- Lists all of the channels on the raid whitelist. Owners
- raid whitelist add|delete <channel name>
- Adds or removes a channel from the raid whitelist. Owners
- raid random
- Tells the viewers to raid a random channel from the whitelist that is currently streaming. Owners
- raid samegame
- Chooses a random streamer that is currently playing the same game as the current streamer. Owners
- host random
- Sets this channel to host a random channel from the raid whitelist. Owners
- host samegame
- Sets this channel to host another channel that is playing the same game. Owners
- host <channel name>
- Sets this channel to host a particular other channel. Owners
- Sets this channel to stop hosting anyone. Owners
Syntax: set <option>[parameters]
- topic on|off
- Enables the topic command.
- throw on|off
- Enables the throw command
- lastfm <username|off>
- Sets username to use with the music related commands.
- steam <ID>
- Sets your Steam ID. Must be in SteamID64 format and profile must be public.
- mode <(0/owner)|(1/mod)|(2/everyone)|(-1/admin)>
- Sets the minimum access to use any bot commands.
- commerciallength <30|60|90|120|150|180>
- Length of commercials to run.
- prefix <character>
- Sets the command prefix. Default is "!"
- bullet <string>
- Sets the response bullet. Default is "#!"
- subscriberregulars on|off
- Treat subscribers as regulars for everything.
- subsregsminuslinks on|off
- Treats subscribers as regulars, but they can't post links or use urban.
- subscriberalerts on|off
- Toggle chat alert when a new user subscribes.
- subscriberalerts message <message>
- Message to be displayed when a new user subscribers. Use (_1_) to insert the new subscriber's name.
- cooldown <seconds>
- Sets the cooldown for custom commands. Default is 5 seconds.
- updatedelay <seconds>
- The delay between your last scrobble and CoeBot updating the song information in chat. Default is 120 seconds to account for last.fm's preemptive scrobbling and twitch's delay.
- gamertag <gamertag>
- Sets your gamertag for Xbox Live.
- urban <on|off>
- Enables or disables the use of urban
Consists of Owners, Mods, and Regulars. Owner have permission to you all channel bot commands. Mods have permission to use moderation related commands. Regulars are immune to the link filter. Mods are optional if you only wish to use Twitch mod status.
- owner|mod|regular list
- Lists users in that group.
- owner|mod|regular add|remove <name>
- Adds or removes a user from that group.
- filter on|off
- Enables or disables all filters.
- filter status
- Displays status of all filter options.
- filter me on|off
- Toggle the action (AKA, /me) filter.
- filter enablewarnings on|off
- Permits a user to post one link.
- filter displaywarnings on|off
- Toggle a message warning and announcing filter timeouts.
- filter timeoutduration <seconds>
- Sets default timeout duration for filter timeouts.
- filter messagelength <number of characters>
- Sets the maximum allowable character length for a message.
- filter links on|off
- Toggles link filtering on or off.
- filter pd add|delete <domain>
- Configures permitted domains.
- filter pd list
- Lists domains that are allowed to bypass link filter.
- filter caps on|off
- Toggle caps filtering on and off.
- filter caps status
- Displays the current values.
Filtered messages must match all three of the below settings:
- filter caps percent <int(0-100)>
- >= this percentage of caps per line.
- filter caps mincaps <int>
- >= this number of caps per line.
- filter caps minchars <int>
- total characters per line must be >= this number.
- filter banphrase on|off
- Turns the banned phrases filter on or off.
- filter banphrase list
- Lists filtered phrases.
- filter banphrase add <phrase>
- Adds string to filter - Accepts direct regular expressions (Prefix with REGEX:).
- filter banphrase delete <phrase>
- Removes string from filter.
Covers ASCII symbols, unicode classes for box drawings, block elements and geometric shapes also select other spammed characters.
- filter symbols on|off
- Toggle symbols filtering on and off.
- filter symbols status
- Displays the current values.
Filtered messages must match both of the below settings:
- filter symbols percent <int(0-100)>
- >= this percentage of symbols per line.
- filter symbols min <int>
- >= this number of symbols per line.
Limits Twitch global emotes.
- filter emotes on|off
- Toggle emote spam filtering on and off.
- filter emotes max <int>
- Max number of emotes allowed.
- filter emotes single on|off
- Toggles filter for single emote messages.
Adding dynamic data to bot message is also supported via string substitutions. Almost any response from the bot will accept a replacement. The following substitutions are available:
- Twitch Game.
- Channel Status.
- Viewer Count.
- Steam Game (Steam account must be configured).
- Server the user is currently playing on with a compatible SteamWorks game. (Steam account must be configured).
- Links to the Steam store for the game the user is currently playing. (Steam account must be configured). If the game is not on steam it will post a link from a google search.
- Last scrobbled Last.fm track name and artist. (Last.fm account must be configured).
- Links to the Last.fm page for the current song.
- Pulls the previous scrobbled Last.fm track name and artist.
- Bot's help message. See bothelpMessage in global.properties.
- Nickname of the user requesting a command or triggering an autoreply.
- A random quote from the quote database.
- Runs a commercial (mostly used for scheduling/repeating) -replaces the entire message that contains (_COMMERCIAL_) with "Running a commercial, thank you for supporting this channel."
- This is replaced by the parameter after the command is called. Multiple parameters can be used in one command, and when calling it separate the individual parameters with ';'.
- Does the same thing as (_PARAMETER_), but converts the input to all capital letters.
- Returns the number of channels that CoeBot is currently active in.
- The last played game on Xbox Live
- The achievement progress for the last played game on Xbox Live.
- The users's gamerscore from Xbox Live
- Adding this to any command will prevent the command from running if the streamer isn't live.
- Puts the chat into subscribers-only mode.
- Takes the chat out of subscribers-only mode.
- Only runs the command when the Twitch game title is set to <GAME>. Use hyphens in place of spaces. e.g. (_GAME_IS_Rocket-League_)
- Only runs the command when the Twitch game title is not set to <GAME>. Use hyphens in place of spaces. e.g. (_GAME_IS_NOT_League-of-Legends_)
- Host the channel given by <CHANNEL>
- Exits host mode.
- Returns a random number between <MIN> and <MAX> with up to one decimal place
- Returns a random integer (whole number) between <MIN> and <MAX>
- Returns the number of times the <command> has been called.
- This purges the user passed in, similar to (_PARAMETER_). Commands containing this are automatically restricted to moderator+. For autoreplies, the user that triggers the autoreply is the one affected.
- This times out the user passed in, similar to (_PARAMETER_). Commands containing this are automatically restricted to moderator+. For autoreplies, the user that triggers the autoreply is the one affected.
- This bans the user passed in, similar to (_PARAMETER_). Commands containing this are automatically restricted to moderator+. For autoreplies, the user that triggers the autoreply is the one affected.
- command add shame (_PARAMETER_) has been a naughty chat participant.
Calling the command: shame <user>
Output: <user> has been a naughty chat participant.
- command add multistream http://twitch.tv/(_PARAMETER_)/(_PARAMETER_)
Calling the command: multistream endsgamer; coebot
These commands are only available to administrators of a bot instance. Admin usernames are defined in global.properties. Twitch Admins and Staff also have access.
- admin join <#channelname>
- Joins channelname. (Note: Forces mode -1). Admins
- admin part <#channelname>
- Leaves channelname. Admins
- admin <#channelname> <command...>
- Executes a command as though it were run on channelname. This can modify the configuration of the other channel, so use it with care. Admins
- verboselogging <true|false>
- Enables/disables very detailed logging for the bot. Admins
- imp <channelname> <command...>
- Executes a given command as though it were sent by channelname. Admins
- Forces the channel's config file to be uploaded to the website. Admins